Sunday, February 12, 2012

Beauty beyond skin.

A truly beautiful woman makes the best of her physical assets but, more importantly, she also radiates a personal quality which is attractive.



My names Paige and im a month away from being 26 years old. Ive decided to start this blog not only for myself but for other women who can relate. My whole life ive had people tell me all my faults, my weight, my looks, my height,etc. Ive also had people tell me im beautiful just the way i am. After 20 years of struggling with my image ive decided enoughs enough. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and now i understand that. Hollywood may not see it but i can see it and my husband reminds me daily of the beauty he sees. Not just the physical but the beauty that comes from inside. This blog is for my daughter. At 4 she worries about being fat or people thinking shes ugly and NO girl or woman should ever feel that pain. Pain im done feeling. This is my journey to take back beautiful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment